15 June 2013 Championships
World Championship of Folklore "World Folk 2013"
|Date||22 August - 1 September 2013|
|Location||Nessebar, resort “Sunny Beach”, Burgas, Pomorie, St. Vlas|
|Application Deadline||20 June 2013|
With the support of UNESCO
GRAND PRIX "Golden Orpheus", a gold medal and a diploma of ABSOLUTE WORLD CHAMPION OF FOLKLORE for 2013.
The Winner of Grand Prize "World Folk 2013" - World Grand Prix "Golden Orpheus" takes also a money prize of 1000 Euro.
First award in the relevant 8 categories and a diploma of WORLD CHAMPION OF FOLKLORE for the relevant category. The Champions obtain golden medals and for the second and third place – silver and bronze medals.
According to theevaluation of judges and producers World Folk Academy and Euro Folk Academy, the best performers and art directors are honored with a Diploma for obtaining the rank of Maestro or Maestro Academic. Diplomas are awarded through the Ministry of Culture of the relevant country.
The BASIC PACKAGES for 5 days / 10 days include:
• 5 / 10 nights in a standard double / triple room in a 3 / three / star hotel
• 5 / 10 breakfasts, dinners – Swedish table
• Official opening with a gala concert - 5 - 10 minutes for each
• Defile - parade on the opening day
• 2 / 4 public appearances of 20 - 30 minutes for the competition program
• LIVE TV broadcast on the Internet of all concerts
• Final concert with Official Closing ceremony
• Awards and diplomas in the relevant categories of the World Championships, DVD, CD