IV International Youth Arts Festival-Contest "Alluring Mountains" took place on May 1, 2018 in Almat. The event was held in the Kazakh State Philharmonic and gathered 200 participants from Russia and Kazakhstan.
The festival-contest was remembered by the audience with the original performance of variety, modern, national dances. Young vocalists performed on stage famous Russian and foreign hits, as well as folk songs. A new look at the famous literary works was demonstrated in theatrical mini-productions by many creative groups.
The winners of the Festival-Competition were awarded the highest award - Grand Prix, as well as honorary diplomas and titles of Laureate I, II, III degree. Grand Prix winners and laureates of the I degree will be able to take part in the Superfinal of the project "Salute of Talents" with a prize fund of 500 thousand rubles. Laureates of the I degree in the nomination "Theatrical Creativity" will go to the II Children's and Youth Theater Award "Masochka", which will be held in autumn 2018 in St. Petersburg.
Winners, awards, ranking
The winners of the I degree in the nomination "Instrumental creativity" and the finalists of the project "Salute Talents" were Kadyrov Almaz and Hen Leonid from Almaty.
In the nomination "Choreographic Creativity" laureates of the I degree became:
· Honored team of the Altai Territory choreographic ensemble "Kubariki", Ensemble of the Dance Studio "Matryoshki" from Barnaul;
· Ensemble "Samruk", Khutornoy Maxim, Kesikov Emir from Almaty;
· People's collective - the ballet "The Second Breath", the trio of the People's collective - ballet "The Second Breath" by Svetlana Mitenyova, Anastasia Baranovskaya and Zoya Matviyenko from Novosibirsk.
In the nomination "Theatrical Creativity" the diplomas of the Laureate of the 1st degree received:
· Children's theater studio «Miracles from Baby-Boom», Theater of Fashion «RENAISSANCE», Katkayeva Veronika from Almaty;
· Theater of hats "Style", Gracheva Daria from Omsk.
In the nomination "Fine Art", the winners of the first degree were:
· Samsonenko Anna, Chekmeneva Kristina, Zhurova Kristina, Grenz Elizaveta, Kazantseva Anastasia, Kovtun Daria, Gauss Darya, Lebedeva Ekaterina from Omsk;
· Patmanidi Athena Romanovna from Almaty.
And finally, in the nomination "Vocal Art" I received the title of Laureate of the 1st degree:
· Serebryanskaya Sofya, Kim Alina Vyacheslavovna from Almaty;
· Muhamedova Alina, Kriminskaya Anastasia, collective of the pop song "Yeralash", ensemble "Kapitoshka" from Mezhdurechensk.