· "Velikdenska pogacha" / "Easter bread" - baker: Donka Salieva, Staro Zhelezare, Bulgaria;
· "Enyovdenska" - baker: Yanka Marinova, Ositenovo, Bulgaria;
· "Proshtapulnik" - baker: Mladen Mladenov, Milanovo, Bulgaria;
· "Zhatvarska" / "Harvesting" - baker: Radka Nikolova, Oreshets, Bulgaria;
· Bread "Trakiyka" - baker: Velichka Zheleva, Darzhava, Bulgaria;
· "Koshnitsa s chereshi" / "A basket of cherries" - baker: Slavka Lazarova, Gorski izvor, Bulgaria;
· "Svatbarska prisukana pitka" / "Wedding twisted bread" - baker: Penka Badov, Hisarya, Bulgaria;
· "Rodopska zabardska pita na parchentsa" / "Bread from Zabardo, Rhodope" - baker: Zhivka Shutova, Zabardo, Bulgaria;
· "Svatbarska Medintsa" / "Wedding Medintsa" - baker: Dochka Gaydadzhieva, Svirachi, Bulgaria;
· „Bread with leaven" - baker: Gina Krastanova, Malevo, Bulgaria;
· Obreden hlyab - Vecherna za Yordanovden „Oditsi“ / "Ritual bread for Yordanovden "Odintsi" - baker: Tyanka Pehlivanova, Svirachi;
· "Slancheva pita za Velikden" / "Sunny bread for Easter" - baker: Hristina Petkova, Hisarya, Bulgaria;
· Bread for guests "Dobre doshli!" / "Welcome!" - baker: Gyurga Naldzhieva, Staro Zhelezare;
· Bread "Sluntse" / "Sun" - baker: Mariya Pashkuleva, Staro Zhelezare.
VI. MOST PARTICIPANTS FROM A GROUP:
· In this category was awarded the Group for Authentic Folklore to "Todor Draganov Pashkulov - 1928" Community Center -Staro Zhelezare, Plovdiv region, which presented 3 breads.
The other events were
exchanged gifts with the hosts and the organizers of the Championship and made a common photograph.
PHOTO EXHIBITION "Folklore - Shared Knowledge. Past, Present, Future." (a new event in the accompanying program) - a joint initiative of EAFF, The Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Studies with Ethnographic Museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The project includes 56 photographs, the majority of which reflect moments from the folklore festivals and championships held in Bulgaria under the auspices of EAFF. Author of the photos is Georgi Nutsov, official photographer of the Association. In the focus of his lens are singers, dancers and musicians from Bulgaria, Russia, Croatia, Moldova, Latvia, Poland, Georgia, Indonesia, Mongolia, Iran, South Korea, etc. Before being presented in Hisarya, the exhibition was in Veliko Tarnovo at the International Tourism Fair "Cultural Tourism" and May Days of Science, as well as in Jesolo-Venice (Italy) during the World Cup of Folklore. Only few days ago the exhibition returned from Paris, where was held the Seventh Session of General Assembly part of the Convention on the Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage to UNESCO.