The President of European Association of Folklore Festivals, Mr Kaloyan Nikolov continues his mandateas a member of the Steering Committee of ICHNGO Forum.
The Steering Committee of ICHNGO Forum in the period 2020-2021 consists of:
- Western Europe and North America: Mr. Laurier Turgeon– L’Association canadienne d’ethnologie et de folklore (Canada) – Secretary
- Eastern Europe: Mr. Kaloyan Nikolov – European Association of Folklore Festivals (Bulgaria)
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Mr. Jorge Gustavo Caicedo – La Enciclopedia del Patrimonio Cultural Inmaterial (Mexico) – President
- Asia and the Pacific: Ms. Janet Blake – Persian Garden Institute for Living Heritage – (Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Africa: Mr. Butholezwe Kgosi Nyathi – Amagugu International Heritage Centre, (Zimbabwe)
- Arab States: Ms. Reme Sakr – Syria Trust for Development (Syria) – Vice-president
- International NGO: Mr. Robert Baron – International Society for Ethnology and Folklore – Treasurer
The newly elected representatives are Ms. Janet Blake, Mr. Laurier Turgeon and Mr. Robert Baron.
After the General Assembly, the organization expressed its gratitude to the members of the Steering Committee who completed their cycle. Their hard work and commitment to the preservation of intangible cultural heritage has made the activities of the ICHNGO Forum even more productive:
- Asia and the Pacific: Mr. Donghwan Choi – CICS, Center for Intangible Cultural Studies (Republic of Korea)
- Western Europe and North America: Mrs Meg Nömgård – Berättarnätet Kronoberg/ The Storytelling Network of Kronoberg (Sweden)
- International: Mrs Naila Ceribašic – ICTM, International Council for Traditional Music