Online meeting between participants, artistic directors, the jury and organizers of the first edition of the International vocal competition "Golden voice" was held and the winners were announced.
Grand Prix for the participants who presented themselves with folklore songs was given to Exemplary choir "ZHURAVACHKA" from Belarus, directed by Mrs Olga Belko. The group received Grand Prix Diploma and Cup.
Grand Prix for the talented singers of classic works was given to Minkyoung Kim from Republic of Korea. The lady received Grand Prix Diploma and Cup.
The competition was also attended by choirs, vocal groups and individual performers from Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine, the USA, Armenia, Israel, Republic of Korea and Taiwan (province of China).
Members of the jury commission were: Prof. Dimitry Rytov - Russia, Saint Petersburg State Institute of Culture, musicologist; Assoc. Prof. Dr. Natalia Rashkova - Bulgaria, Institute of ethnology and folklore with Ethnographic museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Science, musicologist; Mrs Tsatsral Baatar - Mongolia, ArtLar House, director of Asian Championship of Folklore "Asia Folk"; Mrs Mariana Nutsova - Bulgaria, ethnologist and program director of EurofolkTV and Mr Miroslav Andreev - Bulgaria, soloist in the Sofia opera and ballet.
The authoritative jury defined 19 groups and individual performers who received Laureate title Ist degree (Golden diploma), 27 participants who received Laureate title IInd degree (Silver diploma) and 2 participants who received Laureate title IIIrd degree (Bronze diploma).
During the live stream on January 27th, 2021, beside the winners of the competition, the host announced the special prizes that were given to:
- 7-years old Siana Stoyanova from Zli dol, Bulgaria - Diploma for the youngest participant in the online edition of the International vocal competition "Golden voice"
- Adelina Georgieva from Shumen, Bulgaria; Slaveya Mladenova from Shumen, Bulgaria; Iren Kuyumchan from Armenia and Minkyoung Kim from Republic of Korea - Diploma "Discovery"
- By the criteria "Level of complexity and technique of performance" - Lo-Hsin Ju from Taiwan, province of China.
- By the criteria "Presentation: costumes, props, play, repertoire" - Trami Nguen from the USA.
- By the criteria "Stage presence: behaviour and artistry" - Silviu Alexandru Mihaila from Romania.
- Special prize of Euro Folk Academuy - Vocal studio "MOMO" (children's and youth's groups), art director Dagnia Kravale from Latvia.
- Special Prize of the European Association of Folklore Festivals - EAFF - Folklore Trio "Avliga" from Dupnitsa, Bulgaria, art director Rayna Hristova
- Spectators' award - Folklore trio "Feniks" from Cherven bryag, Bulgaria, art director Ivan Tsvetkov
Two of the leaders of the ensembles, awarded with special prizes, received the title MAESTRO: Dagnia Kravale - director of Vocal studio „МОМО“, Latvia and Olga Belko - conductor of Exemplary Choir „ZHURAVACHKA“, Belarus.
Many deserving participants were also awarded with recommendations for participation in the European Championship of Folklore "Euro Folk" and the World Championship of Folklore "World folk".
See how the online meeting went, hear the shared impressions, speeches, recommendations and enjoy the performances of the winners - here!