Vladislav Fedotov, a representative of the Leonid Sobinov State Conservatory in Saratov, Russia is the winner of the Grand Prix of the first International Instrumental Competition "Golden Keys" 2021.
The musician whose artistic leader is Boris Anatolievich Aron received the Diploma for Grand Prix and the Cup of the competition.
Participants from 9 countries - Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, China and Finland revealed the magic of the accordion in front of the numerous spectators online during the musical competition held from 11th to 19th of February, 2021.
According to the level of performance and the total number of points, 37 participants received the Laureate title first degree (Golden diploma), 21 - Laureate title second degree (Silver diploma) and 7 - Laureate title third degree (bronze diploma).
Chairman of the jury was Prof. Nikolay Kravtsov from the Saint Petersburg Institute of Culture, Russia, Department of folklore instrumental art at the Faculty of Arts; Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, full member of the International Informatization Academy at the UN; laureate of the "Golden Book of the Motherland".
Members of the jury commission were: Prof. Kazis Stonkus - Lithuania, Vytautas Magnus University - Music Academy, Head of accordion training, President of the Lithuanian National Union of Accordionists, President of the Accordion Council of the Baltic States, member of the Music Committee of the International Confederation of Accordionists - Official Partner of UNESCO - NGO; Prof. Wen Kuan - China, Dalian College of Art, Head of Accordion Teaching and Research.
Assessment committee includes also: Mr. Veselin Dzhankardashliyski - Bulgaria – long-term accordion teacher at Hristina Morfova Secondary School in Stara Zagora, co-author of accordion training curricula; holder of the Order of Cyril and Methodius First Degree and the Award of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bulgaria "Golden Age - seal of Tsar Simeon"; Namsray Buyanbaatar – Mongolia. Performer in the National Orchestra of the College of Music and Dance and its conductor. Since 2006 - Chief Conductor of the National Theater for Folklore Music and Dance. Honored Artist of Mongolia.
The following special awards were granted in the digital competition:
- Winner of the "Spectator's award" is Teodor Todorov from the "Razvitie 1869" Community center, Bulgaria. Art director: Viktoria Tsutsova.
- Diploma for the youngest participant in the International Instrumental Competition "Golden Keys" went to 7-years old Adam Zalesak from Slovakia.
- Diploma "Discovery" of the forum received: Jonas Vozbutas from Lithuania, Teodor Todorov from Bulgaria, Yu Jun Teng from China, Valentin Todorov from Bulgaria, Modestas Kaminskas and Maria Kaminskaite, Antoan Stanimirov from Bulgaria and Deividas Dombovskis from Lithuania.
- Winners in the category "Technical masterity" are Duet Stanimir Stalev and Gospodin Ivanov - representatives of National school of music and performing arts - Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
- Winner in the second category of the assessment system “Realization of the artistic concept in revealing the musical and image idea of the work” is Yavor Kumanov from Plovdiv, Bulgaria with his video “Travelling in time”.
- Winner with the most points in the category “Stage presence, artistry” is Li Yaqing from China.
- Three of the schools received a Special Diploma for contribution to the development of the International Instrumental Competition "GOLDEN KEYS" – they are National School of Music and Performing Arts - Stara Zagora, Bulgaria; Saulius Sondeckis (Са́улюс Сонде́цкис) High School of Arts – Mazeikiai (Мазейкиай), Lithuania and Dalian Children's Palace - Dalian, China.
- Special Prize of Euro Folk Academy was given to Orchestra Kanarite – Bulgaria. Artistic leader of the orchestra is Atanas Stoev.
- Special Prize of the European Association of Folklore Festivals was given to Ensemble „Ethno Five” at the Department of Folklore Instrumental Art at the St. Petersburg State Institute of Culture - Russia with art director Dmitriy Rytov.
- Special Prize of the St. Petersburg State Institute of Culture - Russia was given to: Li Yaqing – from China, Yu Jun Teng from China и Joans Vozbutas from Lithuania.
Three of the leaders of the groups who were awarded with special prizes, receive the title MAESTRO: Prof. Wen Kuan – China; Marite Markevichiene – Lithuania and Boris Anatolievich Aron – Russia.
Follow the musical performances, interesting discussions, exciting stories and speeches presented by the online guests in the virtual studio of the International Instrumental Competition "Golden Keys" 2021 - here.