4 March 2022 Festivals Festival-Contest
Director of the festivals, Mr Aleksandar Mojsoski invites artists to take part in the following six attractive musical events from the festival season 2022 in Turkey:
- International Folk Dance and Music festival "BOSPHORUS" will gather together performers from all over the world on the strait defining the border between Asia and Europe in the period from 17 to 22 May 2022. Istanbul's Old town reflects the cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled it. In the open-air Sultanahmet district is the Roman-era Hippodrome, a chariot site, remains of Egyptian obelisks, and the iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia with a 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics. Rich impressions of the cultural experience are guaranteed.
- International Folk Dance and Music festival "HALIKARNAS" will greet dancers and musicians who would like to present their art on the international stage from 24 to 28 June 2022. The host town of the summer festival will be Bodrum, famous for its medieval fortress, which was built partly with stones from the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus - one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, completed in the IV century BC. The town is also a portal to nearby beach towns and resorts.
- International TROYA Folk Dance and Music festival will welcome participants in the period from 29 June to 3 July 2022 in one of the most important and attractive tourist centers located on the Aegean sea. With its long beaches, Canakkale tells the story of the Trojan Wars. The town is located in the Marmara region, and the festival will take place in the center of Canakkale, where groups will have the opportunity to visit the sights of the area.
- International TROYA CHILDREN & YOUTH Folk Dance and Music festival is ready to provide a field for the performances of young participants from 21 to 25 April 2022. The artists will have the opportunity to explore the beauties of the Turkish resort of Canakkale.
- International CAPPADOCIA Folk Dance and Music festival will be held from 21 to 25 August 2022 in Cappadocia. The event can include folklore and choir groups, orchestras and cheerleaders. The first edition of the forum is the perfect occasion for different groups from different countries to come together to show their culture and nationality through dance, music and interesting national costumes. Cappadocia will captivate performers with its unique rock formations, incredible hot air ballooning opportunities and amazing landscapes.
- International CESME Folk Dance and Music festival will welcome the bearers of folklore art in the period from 7 to 11 September 2022 in Alacati, Cesme. Cesme is a coastal town and a popular holiday resort, surrounded by the waters of the Aegean Sea, located west of the province of Izmir. The name "Çesme", which means "fountain" in Turkish, comes from the many water sources found in the area. This is one of the most beautiful areas in Turkey, surrounded by clean blue sea coasts, landscapes of cultivated fields of anise, sesame and artichoke, and fig trees.
Take a look at the regulations of the festival events and submit your applications for participation, as the famous Turkish hospitality will answer to the smallest detail of your impulses to perform.