3 June 2022 Festival-Contest
"Khan Khuur” Ensemble from Inner Mongolia of China won the Grand Prix of the online edition of "Asia Folk 2022". The group won a Diploma and money prize in amount of 500 Euro.
Winner of the Silver medal is Еthno-fusion group "Qagan" from Kazakhstan. The group won a Diploma and money prize in the amount of 300 Euro.
According to the jury evaluation, Tatyana Krasnobaeva and Elena Degtyareva, duet musicians and Ivan Stepantsov, a piano accompanist from Belarus won the Bronze medal and money prize of 100 euro.
100 participants from 11 different countries took part in the “Asia Folk 2022” online festival with their 15 performances. They were all highly skilled and well talented artists and were evaluated with high scores by the jury team.
The evaluation of the performances presented during the online festival was carried out by the jury, consisting of professional experts from different countries, in the following composition: Mrs. Mariana Nustova, Ethnologist, Program Director of “EuroFolk” TV, Bulgaria; Mr. Baatar Dagvanamdal, Musician, Conservatorium of Mongolia, Honored Artist of Mongolia and Mr. Damchaabadgar Yondon, a choreographer and dance teacher of Arts and Culture University of Mongolia.
The following artists are awarded with prizes from the virtual program of the competition:
- Grand Prix – Ensemble “Khan Khuur” from Inner Mongolia of China, Diploma and cash prize of 500 euro
- Silver medal - Ethno-fusion group “Qagan” from Kazakhstan, Diploma and cash prize of 300 euro
- Bronze medal – Mrs. Tatyana Krasnobaeva and Mrs. Elena Degtyareva, duet musicians and Mr. Ivan Stepantsov, a piano accompanist from Belarus, Diploma and cash prize of 100 euro
- Public choice award – Ivon Hadzhiyska, "Georgi Sava Rakovski - 1947" Community center - Mugla village, Smolyan municipality, Bulgaria, Diploma
- Jury Award – Ensemble "Tarškutis" at Alytus youth center from Lithuania, Diploma
- Artistry Award - Children' s folklore group "Dzhumaycheta" at "Nikola Y. Vaptsarov 1866" Community center from Bulgaria, Diploma
Gold diploma winners:
- "Russian quadrille" from Pedagogical College No. 4 of St. Petersburg, Russia, Diploma
- Ensemble "Tarškutis" at Alytus youth center from Lithuania, Diploma
- Cliff Pakistan from Culture Literary International Friends Forum, Pakistan, Diploma
Silver diploma winners:
- Natcharee Khayim from Passion Dance School of Bangkok, Thailand, Diploma
- Children' s folklore group "Dzhumaycheta" at "Nikola Y. Vaptsarov 1866" Community center from Bulgaria, Diploma
- Ivon Hadzhiyska, "Georgi Sava Rakovski - 1947" Community center - Mugla village, Smolyan municipality, Bulgaria, Diploma
- Jahandar Maleki from Iranian Music Association, Islamic Republic of Iran, Diploma
- Sarswati Swar Sangam Ensemble from India, Diploma
- Siqin Billige from Culture and Drama Theater of Inner Mongolia, China, Diploma
- Vocal ensemble „Agluona“ from Priekulės kultūros centras, Lithuania, Diploma
- Ensemble of the Kuban Cossack Center "Basco", Autonomous non-profit Cossack organization "Kuban Cossack military-patriotic cultural and sports center "Basco", Russia, Diploma
- The trio from Tuaran Special Education National School, Malaysia, Diploma