INTENATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL
Application period: 22nd February - 22nd March
Results: 30th March
1. Vocal performance
2. Instrumental art (Soloists and Chamber Music groups)
3. Musical creativity/ Composition
A – AGE 6 - 8
B – AGE 9 - 10
C – AGE 11 - 12
D – AGE 13 - 14
E – AGE 15 - 16
F – AGE 17 - 18
G – AGE 19 - 23
H – AGE 24 - 29
I – without age limit
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the competition
- Evaluation by our jury members
- Competitive international diploma with stamp (by email)
- Thank you Letters for teachers
You can submit 1 entry for one fee, for each next entry is required another payment
* Participation fees must be transferred before the start of the festival through the Bank transfer or by Paypal. The costs of international money transfers must be covered by participants.If you go in person to the bank to make the payment please ask for the additional costs.
Festival jury and general performance evaluation:
- Participants will be judged by a highly qualified jury consisting of recognized cultural and artistic people: vocalists, composers, musicians, art directors.
- The jury's decision is final and not subject to review.
- The organizing committee is not responsible for the decision of the jury and the awarding of places to participants.
Special prizes and awards:
Special prizes for participation in other competitions
- Only videos with the option PUBLIC or UNLISTED published on YOUTUBE platform are accepted to the competition.
- We accept amateur and professional videos made in 2021.
- The use of videos taken during other competitions and concerts is allowed.
- Duration of Soloist performances – maximum 10 minutes in total.
- Duration of the Chamber Music groups performance- maximum 15 minutes in total.
- You can submit each work in a different video and maximum two youtube links can be entered.
*** for the sections with Painting, Drawing, Sketches, the works will be submitted in pdf file format that will be attached to our confirmation of participation email
1. Fill in the application form for online participation in the International Competition, indicate there a link to the video of your performance in YOUTUBE, your contacts.
2. The organizers will contact you and send you payment details by mail and also request the materials in pdf file format for the non-music sections.
We wish you Good Luck!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.