Детские Танцы Хоры / Песни Оркестры Обычаи
Директор: Julia Tomachkova
до 8 Май 2023
International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’STELLE DI ROMA" is a cultural event held in Roma – the “ETERNAL CITY” which brims with ancient history, from the Colosseum to majestic Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel. Because of its history, art, architecture, and beauty Rome is one of our most popular cities.
Famous Italian cultural and art workers are invited as members of the international jury.
The main purpose of the International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’STELLE DI ROMA" is to search for new talented performers, to present their skills and multicultural traditions to the audience and public of Rome, to make new friends with the same interests, to enrich of the multinational culture on the basis of mutual respect for the cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world, to popularize the children’s and youth creative work, to improve professional skills and qualifications of teachers and art leaders.
Participation in International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’STELLE DI ROMA" is a unique chance to perform in the best concert halls of Rome before the international jury and to demonstrate creative results to the Italian audience! The brightest stars take part in the Gala Concerts of the winners.
International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’STELLE DI ROMA" is determined for soloists, ensembles and groups of young performers from different countries of the world. The competitive program of the participants is approved by the Organizing Committee on the basis of applications received. The schedule of the competitive programme for all participants is determined in advance and depends on the age of the participants. All participants should prepare a competitive program within the time limits specified for each competitive discipline: 4 minutes for soloists & duets, 6 minutes for small formations (up to 10 persons) and 8 minutes for ensembles and groups.
Participants of the International Competition & Festival of Folklore, Dance and Music ‘’STELLE DI ROMA" are divided in the following age categories:
- MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
- CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
- JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
- JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
- ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
- ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
- SENIORS - from 50 years and older.
- MIXED GROUPS
The jury evaluates the skills of the participants during the competitive performance in each competitive discipline and in each age category in accordance with the 10-points evaluation systems. Results of the art competition and festival are being summed up by the end of all competitive performances.
AWARDS: The Organizing Committee awards diplomas of participation, diplomas of Laureate of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades, Winner of the Grand Prix and festival medals to all participants. Ensembles and groups of 3 or more persons receive one big cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma, soloists and duets receive one small cup or trophy of the festival and Diploma. The absolute Winner of the festival receives the Grand Prix of the festival and Diploma Grand Prix. All teachers, choreographers, group and ensemble leaders also receive the Diplomas of Festival.
THE MAIN TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: ALL AUDIO SOUND RECORDS FOR THE COMPETITIVE PROGRAM MUST BE SENT TO THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE BY EMAIL at least 14 days before arrival. All audio sound records for the competitive program must be recorded only in the usual audio format. All audio sound records must be of high quality, with clean editing and cuts. The participants must inform the Organizer if the music stops and starts again after pause or contains silence within the musical composition.
Free time in Rome. Overnight in Rome.
CLOSING CEREMONY, GALA CONCERT of WINNERS.
Transportation services are not included to the price!
Return to the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day in Rome.
Optional excursion: for organized group more than 40 persons – walking sightseeing city tour around ROME (2 hrs). Journey back in time to discover and learn the history of the Roman Republic and the Imperial Rome and its most important monument on a guided tour of Rome. Follow in the footsteps of emperors the Roman Fora, the Palatine Hill, the Colosseum (from outside), Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and more.
Overnight in Rome.
*** The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program*** If necessary, changes may be made to its content, method and organization before or during the event, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits
- 145 Euro per person
- Every 25th person in the group is free of charge (24 paying participants + 1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in ROME in hotel cat. 3*.
- Accommodation in QDRPL, TRPL and DBL/TWIN for group leaders, drivers and teachers
- Meals: BREAKFAST BOARD (3x buffet breakfast)
- OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION and other documents
- PERFORMACE IN COMPETITIVE FESTIVAL PROGRAMME
- DIPLOMAS, PRIZES and MEDALS
Participation fee doesn't include:
- CITY TAX in the amount from 3,00 Euro to 4,00 Euro per night depending on the district of hotel’s location is paid separately upon arrival (except children under 12)
- Extra nights in hotel on BB – 43 EUR per person
- Extra payment for DBL accommodation: +30 EUR per person to Festival price
- Extra payment for SNGL accommodation: +90 EUR per person to Festival price
- LUNCHES in PARIS: 14-16 EURO per person / 1 lunch
- TRANSFERS IN ROME: from hotel to Concert Hall and back, from Airport to hotel and back
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICES in ROME
- Travel expenses (COVID-19 requirements such as vaccination card, PCR-tests and others, transportation of participants to / from Rome, travel insurance, entrance visa to Italy for participants from non-Schengen countries), transfers in Rome and Italy, bus parking, lunches and dinners, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- The organizing Committee could help with making reservations of entrance tickets if all COVID requirements are fulfilled, transportation services and other services on demand
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.