Директор: Mr. Aron Kovats
The historical environment, big squares, churches makes it a perfect place to have a wonderful art festival.
- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- 125 euro per person - Youth Hostel
- 132 euro per person - 1* Hotel, Apartment
- 142 euro per person - 2** Hotel
- 159 euro per person - 3*** Hotel
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the festival concerts (2 performances)
- City tax
- Diplomas, gifts
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional programs (only recommendations, not arranged by the organizers)
Afternoon arrival in Krakow.
Occupying the accommodation, meeting with group leaders
Dinner, free program – walking in the Vistula River
Breakfast, optional sightseeing in Krakow
(Main Square, Church of St. Adalbert, Town Hall Tower,
Wawel Castle, Basilica)
Tour to Czestochowa (Jasna Góra Monastery)
Performance – gala concert
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.