Езоло, Венеция Италия
Взрослые Детские Танцы Хоры / Песни Оркестры Автентичныe Обработанные Стилизированные
Директор: Г-жа Светлана Руменова
до 5 Май 2023
About the location: Beautiful, buzzing Jesolo rises up on the narrow strip of beach that lies between the Venice Lagoon and the Piave River Delta in the Region of Veneto. Its touristic port is considered the most vivacious in the Province of Venice and, its beaches a hub of fun in the sun as they may be, the city itself offers a myriad of occasions for excitement and entertainment both day and night.
Jesolo promises a relaxing and FUN vacation to all who sojourn here; the city seems tailor-made to satisfy every whim and fancy of even its most demanding of guests. Visitors can expect kilometers of well-outfitted beaches, some featuring entertainment; beachside parties until late into the night; as well as shops, restaurants, bars and other locales.
Come and enjoy with Sopravista - the Italian leader for excellence specialized in the realization of International folklore and modern art Festivals, offering professionalism and attention as well as the most prestigious International Festivals all over the Italy. Beach , fun and many activities for groups - that we offer you in Jesolo. The favorable climate of the area in the period of May allows us to organize for our guests different attractions during the free time like sand sculptures competition, degustation of typical italian food, miss festival , discotheque, creative laboratories ect..
Conditions of the festival:
- The International folk and modern art festival is a non-competitive festival.
- In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
- There is no age limit.
- Number of participating groups is limited.
- Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
- The Festival will be organized in the main square of Jesolo - Piazza Aurora
- The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
- All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
- Hotel** - 185 Euro per person
- Hotel*** basic - 199 Euro per person
- Hotel*** comfort - 240 Euro per person
For individual participants or small groups of up to 10 people:
- Hotel** - 199 Euro per person
- Hotel*** basic - 230 Euro per person
- Hotel*** comfort - 260 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days accommodation in 3 or 4-bed rooms, private bathroom with a shower and hot water
- 4 days half board /italian breakfast and dinner 1st course, 2nd course, dessert and water /
- Support our staff during the festival
- Festival participation fee
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Additional day: Hotel** 39 euro / Hotel***basic – 45 euro / Hotel*** comfort – 50 euro
According to the Municipality’s rules of Jesolo town each person who stays in hotel should pay a tax of 1,50 euro for hotel*** for each day of stay
- Opening parade in the streets of the city.
- Meeting with the Mayor of Jesolo (for art directors and group's officials).
Program of the festival:
5.6.2023: Arrival at the hotel, room accommodation and tecnical conference with the directors of the groups. Dinner.
6.06.2023: Breakfast. Parade of all participating groups. Opening Ceremony. Concert. Dinner.
7.06.2023: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Free day. Dinner. Disco evening.
8.06.2023: Breakfast. Possibility for excursions. Free day. Concert. Awards. Dinner.
9.06.2023: Breakfast. Departure.
The organizer reserves the right for any changes in the program, and the participants will be informed on time.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As a next step, the group should pay an amount of 30% of the overall cost to the Organizers of the festival.