Детские Конкурсный характер Танцы Хоры / Песни Оркестры Автентичныe Обработанные
Директор: Юлия Томачкова
The main message of the 38th International Folklore, Dance and Music Festival and Competition "PRAGUE STARS" is the search for new talents, "Prague's stars" among children and youth ensembles and soloists, establishment of international friendly and creative contacts, enrichment of the multinational culture on the basis of mutual respect for the cultural traditions of all the countries and nations of the world, popularization the children’s and youth creative work, sharing experiences and creative achievements of participants from different countries, improvement of professional skills and qualifications of teachers and leaders.
Participation in the art competition & festival "PRAGUE STARS" gives an opportunity to perform in the best concert halls of Prague and to demonstrate creative results to the audience in Prague! The brightest stars of Prague take part in the GALA CONCERT OF THE PRAGUE STARS WINNERS!!!
4 minutes for soloists & duets,
6 minutes for small formations (up to 10 persons)
9 minutes for ensembles and groups.
Participants of the International Folklore, Dance and Music Festival and Competitions “PRAGUE STARS” are divided in the following age categories:
- MINI KIDS - from 6 to 8 years,
- CHILDREN - from 9 to 12 years,
- JUNIORS 1 - from 13 to 15 years,
- JUNIORS 2 - from 16 to 18 years,
- ADULTS 1 - from 19 years to 25 years,
- ADULTS 2 - from 26 years and older,
- SENIORS - from 50 years and older.
- Mixed age group
The jury evaluates the skills of the participants during the competitive performance in each competitive discipline and in each age category in accordance with the 10-points evaluation systems. Results of the art competition and festival are being summed up by the end of all competitive performances.
All teachers, choreographers, group and ensemble leaders also receive the Diplomas of Festival.
1st day, 02.11.2023 – arrival to Prague, self-transportation to the hotel, check-in at the hotel (after 15:00 p.m.) and accommodation. Organizing meeting for art directors, group leaders, teachers and choreographers with the members of organizing Committee. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Prague.
2nd day, 03.11.2023 – breakfast in the hotel.
For organized groups (more than 40 persons) guided walking sightseeing tour “PRAGUE GRAND CITY TOUR” around the historical center of PRAGUE CASTLE and OLD TOWN: Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George Monastery, Golden Lane, medieval Charles Bridge, Old Town Square surrounded by Old Town Hall with its famous Astronomical Clock, Tyn and St. Nicholas Churches, Wenceslas Square with St. Wenceslas statue and the National Museum (duration – 3,5 hrs). Transportation from hotel to the PRAGUE city center and back is not included!
Optional: in the evening – Evening Boat Cruise on the Vltava river (20 EURO per person)
3rd day, 04.11.2023 – breakfast in the hotel.
FESTIVAL DAY PROGRAMME according competitive disciplines: stage testing, sound check, general rehearsal.
OPENING CEREMONY, performances of the participants.
GALA CONCERT of WINNERS and AWARDING CEREMONY.
Return to the hotel. Dinner in the hotel.
Overnight in Prague.
Transportation services from hotel to CONCERT HALL and back are not included to the price!
**On demand it is possible to organize transportation from Hotel to Concert Hall and back by contacting and sending official request to the Organizing Committee.
4th day, 05.11.2023 – breakfast in the hotel.
Check out from the hotel. Departure of the participants from Prague.
Participation and accommodation fee:
- 115 Euro per person - 3 HB in 3*** hotel
- DISCOUNT: every 21st person in the group is free of charge (20 paying participants + 1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- 3 overnights in PRAGUE in hotel cat. 3*
- Meals: HALF BOARD (3x buffet breakfast and 3x dinner)
- Accommodation in MULTI-BEDDED ROOMS (TRPL or QDRPL). We give 1 DBL/TWIN for group leaders (groups less than 40 persons) and 2 DBL (group more than 40 persons). More Double rooms are possible for Extra SUPPLEMENT / See Additional Payment
- Walking guided sightseeing tour around Prague “PRAGUE GRAND CITY TOUR” (only for group more than 40 persons)
- OFFICIAL LETTER OF INVITATION and other documents
- PERFORMACE IN COMPETITIVE & FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME
- DIPLOMAS, PRIZES and MEDALS
- TOURIST TAX: 2,00 EURO per person a night
- EXTRA OVERNIGHT IN HOTEL: 35 EURO per person a night with HB
- Extra payment for DBL or TWIN accommodation: +20 EURO per person to Festival price
- Extra payment for SNGL accommodation: +50 EUR per person to Festival price
- LUNCHES in PRAGUE: 12-15 EURO per person / 1 lunch
- TRANSFERS IN PRAGUE: from hotel to Concert Hall and back, from Airport to hotel and back
- TRAVEL EXPENSES (COVID PASS, PCR tests, transportation of participants to / from Prague, transfers in Prague, travel insurance, entrance visa to Czech Republic for participants from non-Schengen countries), lunches, entrance tickets to sightseeing objects, tickets to public traffic, optional excursions
- On demand it is possible to organize Extra Payment Services connected to transportation from Airport to the hotel and back, from Hotel to Concert Hall and back, Meeting at the airport by the Festival Stuff, Changing the offered hotel to higher class or booking additional services by contacting and sending official request to the Organizing Committee
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.