Директор: Mr. Deepak Tomar
International Music & Dance festival 17th "Udbhav Utsav-2020" -INDIA. Festival is one of the biggest cultural extravaganzas in INDIA which will be organised under the auspices of IOV, EAFF and WAPA. Which will be organized in Very historical city Gwalior. Every year Higher government officials, Ministers and Ambassadors presence makes this festival a very high grade festival.Ambassador of Kyrgyzstan to India H.E Ms Samargiul Adamkulova graced the festival in 2017, .H.E. MR FARHOD ARZIEV (AMBASSADOR OF UZBEKISTAN in India) have graced UDBHAV UTSAV 2018 and .Mr Farhod Arziev (Ambassador of Uzbekistan to India) & H.E. Mr Sulton Rahimzodha (Ambassador of Tajikistan to India) were the chief guest in the opening ceremony of udbhav utsav 2019.
GWALIOR ROYAL PALACE
Gwalior is a major and the northern-most city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Located 319 kilometers (198 miles) south of New Delhi, the capital city of India. The city and its fortress is a big attraction for the tourist coming INDIA.
Gwalior holds a major position in the Indian classical music & Dance. World dance festival - Udbhav Utsav is an International Folk dance festival held every year in Gwalior Hundreds of foreign participants and thousands of Indian performers participates every year.
At the heart of Gwalior is Gwalior Fort (fortress) of the Tomar dynasty. The Fort, popularly called "the Gibraltar of India", overlooks the city. The Emperor Babur reputedly described it as "the pearl in the necklace of the forts of Hind". This fort's architecture is unique. It displays a Chinese influence on Indian architecture, as Chinese dragons have been crafted at the hilt of the pillars. This influence was due to trade between China and India at the time of the fort's construction.
Jai Vilas Palace, is the residential palace turned museum of the Maratha rulers of Gwalior - the Scindias. It is in the heart of the city. The palace has notable collections of antiques and also some of the old time gadgets and collections that can't be easily seen. The museum is one of the largest in Madhya Pradesh and has the world's largest chandelier and the complex is a mixture of British as well as Hindu architecture. The palace was made in 1874 as an attempt to bring the palace of Versailles to Gwalior.
The Sun temple built by Birla group is dedicated to the Sun god, the Sun Temple is located near residency at Morar, Gwalior. It is a facsimile of the Sun temple of Konark, Odisha and now this sun temple is one among the significant pilgrimage centers in Gwalior. It is the place which gives best examples of peace and neatness in Gwalior.
Padavali and Mitavali is a popular archaeological site comprising about 200 ancient shrines in Morena district in Madhya Pradesh. This site is located on the north-western slope of a range of hills near Padavali, a village about 30 km from Gwalior.
Objectives & tasks of the festival:The main objective of the competition-festival is to give opportunity to performers for creative communications, to present new talents and to facilitate acquaintance with pieces of national culture and arts in different countries.
An initiative to establish peace and love in the world! One Spirit and One Religion!
- Supports and promotes talented performers and creative formations;
- Activities Activation of the creative organization and unions, their leaders and pedagogues in the sphere of aesthetic education;
- Consolidation and development of the cultural connections for further development of the cooperation in the sphere of culture and arts;
Formation and increasing of aesthetic interests of the audience;
Traditional dance groups,
Belly dance groups
Pop dance (Including folklore stylization)
Classical or Marching Band and Majorettes
Terms and Conditions of the festival:
- Arrival in festival city Gwalior on November-18th Morning. And departure from festival city on NOVEMBER 23rd Morning.
- All the groups will cover their own travel expenses up to Gwalior railway station / airport and back.
- Festival committee will receive the groups at Gwalior railway station / airport.
- One English knowing person is compulsory in each group.
- The festival committee will provide English-speaking guide.
- Group members must be of the age of 10+
- One official free for 20 members group. (20+1).
- Music may be live or on good recorded.
- Schools, amateur groups, dance institutions are welcomed.
- Overseas health insurance is must. We will not entertain groups without overseas health insurance. A copy of the health insurance certificate for each member of group, will have to be send before 15 days of the festival.
- Each participant will receive certificate (Diploma) and each group will receive a memento/souvenir
- During festival groups will perform 4-6 items of 6-8 minutes each.
- More than one groups from one country, can participate.
150 Euro per person for full festival period.
One official free for 20 members group. (20+1).
Participation fee includes:
Accommodation fee–Hotel with 3 Indian meals
3 meals per day. Meals will start from the lunch of 18th November & will end with the breakfast of 23rd NOVEMBER.
- Transportation in festival city will be arranged by the organizing committee
- The festival committee will arrange local sight scenes.
- The festival committee covers the cost of the tickets of the historical places in the city.
Participation fee does not include:
All the groups would be responsible for the confirmation of their journey tickets. Festival committee will not be responsible for any confirmation of journey tickets.
All groups will get an English-speaking guide in capital New Delhi (airport) who will assist them to take train or flight to Gwalior. On request bus can be arranged from airport to hotel in Gwalior and return to airport after the festival can be arranged. (50 Euro per person)
The festival organizing committee can arrange a transfer in Capital New Delhi. From Airport to Railway station/ Domestic Airport and vice versa. On the request of the groups. The groups will cover the cost of transfer.
Excursion tours to Agra. The city of "Taj Mahal-(One of the 8 wonders of the world"), World famous destinations like New Delhi, Jaipur, Khajuraho and many other touristic places, may be arranged on request With additional prize.
There is no provision of liqueur in the meals.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.