Директор: Г-н Валериус Вилцинскас
West Sussex is a county in the south of England, bordering East Sussex (with Brighton and Hove) to the east, Hampshire to the west and Surrey to the north, and to the south the English Channel. Chichester in the southwest is the county town and only city in West Sussex, with the largest towns being Crawley, Worthing and Horsham. West Sussex has a range of scenery, including wealden, downland and coastal. The highest point of the county is Blackdown, at 280 metres (919 ft). It has a number of stately homes including Goodwood, Petworth House and Uppark and also castles such as Arundel Castle and Bramber Castle. Over half the county is protected countryside, offering walking, cycling and other recreational opportunities.
Crawley is a town and borough in West Sussex, England. It is 28 miles (45 km) south of Charing Cross (London), 18 miles (29 km) north of Brighton and Hove, and 32 miles (51 km) north-east of the county town of Chichester. Crawley covers an area of 17.36 square miles (44.96 km2) and had a population of 106,597.
Nearest airport is GATWICK AIRPORT - 15 minutes away from Crawley town.
07:00-09:00 Breakfast at hotel
07:00 -10:00 Breakfast at hotel
Conditions for participation:
- Performance of a free program for 30 minutes.
- Groups from all over the world can take part in the festival.
- Folk dance groups, folklore instruments, folklore songs.
- Age of participant 12+.
- Maximum 40 people.
- Recommended group brings small gifts for exchange.
- Bring the National flag and visible panel of the group name.
- To provide brief history, photos, and material for advertising.
- After receiving the application form and completion of advance payment, the organiser will send an official letter of invitation for participation in the festival. Final payment is 90 days before arrival.
- I Recommend arriving at the festival by bus.
- If groups arrive by flight to the nearest airport- London Gatwick – we can transfer from airport to hotel without charge.
- All groups meet by our festival representative.
- All groups accommodate walking distance from theatre to hotel.
Including Bed and Breakfast, 5 days/4 nights in 3* Hotel:
- 350 Euro per person (room based on 3 people sharing)
- 400 Euro per person in double room
- 450 Euro per person in single room
- (20+1 free of charge)
Participation fee includes:
- Organisation and implementation of the festival
- Performance for open ceremony for 5 min 1-10 people present country
- Performance at the Hawth amphitheatre main stage 30 min
- VISIT BRIGHTON OR ARUNDEL
- VISIT LONDON
- Diploma and certificate for all participants
- Accommodation including hotel and breakfast
- Free accommodation of GROUP LEADER for groups with more than 20 people (20+1 free of charge)
- Free parking for bus
- Professional stage with all sound and lighting equipment AT THEATRE
- Photo of group on departure
- All groups meet by representative of festival
- Transfer from Gatwick airport to hotel
Tour with guide to Arundel
EXTRA DAY IF GROUPS LIKE TO STAY MORE DAYS
Dinners for groups £20pp
Participation fee doesn’t include:
responsibility for instruments and personal belongings