Директор: Mr. Dragan Petkovich
22nd February – Coming to hotel, the accomodation, optional leave for Vienna sightseeing, accompanied by the local experienced guides. Sightseeing of the former Habsburg capital, now one of the leading cities of European culture: Belvedere, Karlskirche (Charles’ Church), Karlsplatz (Charles’ Square), Musikverein (Music Society, the host of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert), Sezession (Secession), Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Nature History), Kunsthistoriches Museum (The Art History Museum), the big circular boulevard Ringstrasse with the Parliamentom, Burgtheater, The City Hall (Rathaus), Votivkirche Church etc. the walk thorugh Hofburg and the city centre Stephansplatz (St. Stephen’s Square) and Stephansdom (St. Stephen’s Church). After the sightseeing, the free time. Accomodation to the hotel. Overnight stay.
23rd February - Breakfast. After the breakfast preparing for the competition. Start Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019. Optional: Common friendly party of the participants from all groups! Overnight stay.
24th February - Breakfast. After the breakfast the optional sightseeing of the unique summer palace of the Habsburg dynasty Schönbrunn.While walking thorugh the lavish rooms of the edifice, you will feel the power and the wealth of the ruling dynasty. After the sightseeing of the inner palace, walk through the grandious garden and the creations of the Schönbrunn gardeners. Make the most beautiful photos the Gloriette viewpoint. The time for the free activities in the city centre. In the afternoon there is a possibility of optional sightseeing of the highest building in Austria, the famous Danube Tower, where you can have the wonderful view to the city and its surroundings. All participants have to go to their own point of return with the hope to see each other next year!
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00 - 2.00 min
- Group: 2.00 - 3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00 - 4.00 min
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
- Majorette, Latin Fitness, Fit Kid…
- 10x10 m, ballet floor
- one choreography/one song/one CD (audio format, with wrappers)
- 95 Euro per person
- Payment goes in several monthly partial payments unitil departure
Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in hotels like Hotel Pyramida **** www.austria-trend.at/eventhotelpyramide at Hotel Senator ****, Arion City Hotel ****, Hotel Messe Prater Wienn ***, based on 2 BB (bed and breakfast) in 1/3 rooms (1/2 + 1);
- organisational costs;
- 1 free place on each 25th member;
- first fee for participation at Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019.;
- awards for dancers: MEDALS and DIPLOMAS for all dancers, CUPS for groups and formations (1st/3rd place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for free participation in some of our festivals (Vienna, Prague, Rome, Rimini, Spain, Amsterdam, Serbia...).
Participation fee does not include:
extra dinner in the hotel (from 12-18 Euro) or dinner in the Restaurant (from 7-12 Euro) with possible delivery to your choosen hotel;
- there is a possibility for extra BB day in Hotel Pyramida **** for 35 Euro per person per day, or in some other hotel from 28 Euro per person per day;
- optional sightseeing (Vienna, Schönbrunn Castle, Danube Tower, discotheques...)
- travel insurance
- additional payment for 1/2 rooms is 5 Euro per person per night;
- every next fee for participation at Vienna Fest Info Dance 2019 is 10 Euro per dancer per choreography!
Notice: after choreography application deadline, we will send you all your choreographies to check if everything is ok, you will have 48h to answer us. After this deadline additional application, changes or cancelation, will no longer be possible, and all fees have to be 100% payed!!! All additional dancing fees have to be payed on check in!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.