Директор: Г-н Милутин Лукич
Conditions of the festival:
- Festival accepts participation of choirs, singing groups, orchestras, folk groups, which would accept conditions for participation
- Number and age of persons in the group are not limited and in the number are included ALL PERSONS in the group, such as: singers, musicians, leaders, accompanying persons in the group, parents of children who are participating in program and bus drivers
- Program which group would present is at free choice and duration will be max 15 min, according of Festival’s program. The ensemble is obliged to regulate mutual copyrights with authors. The ensemble is obliged to participate in some humanitarian events during festival days, with program no longer than 30 min
- Radio and TV stations, will transmit some parts of Festival’s program, without reimbursement to participants
- All groups have to organize at their cost transportation for arrival to Festival and also their return, as well as during stay at Festival. In the case that groups are coming by airplane, it is possible to organize bus transfers at the cost of the group
99 Euro per person - 3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) accommodation in triple room.
106 Euro per person - 3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) accommodation in double room.
134 Euro per person - 3HB – 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) accommodation in double rooms. Extra day 45 Euro in double room.
07 July – Thursday. Arrival of groups at the hotel in the afternoon and accomodation
08 July – Friday. In the morning some groups will have a presentation on national TV station for up to 3 minutes. You need to have recorded music The group liders will have reception with the Mayor where gifts will be exchanged. Some groups will have charity concert at a nursing home for 15 minutes. The rest of the day is free.
09 July – Saturday. In the morning sightseeing of Belgrade with a tourist guide. At 7 O’clock Gala concert of the festival. Each group presents itself with a 15/20 minute program. After a concert party at the hotel.
10 July – Sunday. Groups staying at the Festival for three days leave the hotel after breakfast. Groups that stay on the fourth day go on a trip to Novi Sad and Sremske Karlovce . in the evening there are farewell parties in the hotel.
11 May – Monday. Departures of all groups from the Festival
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee to EAFF, which is to be deducted at the final payment.