Prague is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic, the 14th largest city in the European Union and the historical capital of Bohemia.
Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava river, the city is home to about 1.3 million people, while its metropolitan area is estimated to have a population of 2.6 million. The city has a temperate climate, with warm summers and chilly winters.
Prague has been a political, cultural and economic center of central Europe complete with a rich history. (Wikipedia link)
Title of the festival:
1ST CULTURELAND INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL - PRAGUE
All types of music and genres without age limit
Choirs and Musical Orchestras (solo, duet, trio, quartet, ensembles, ...)
1. Solo and Duet: 3 minutes
2. Trio and Quartet: 4 minutes
3. Ensembles and Choirs and the other groups: 5-7 minutes
Number of groups members limit:
Grand Prix, Medals, Diploma, Gift from Cultureland S.R.O.
Who will be awarded?
Anyone or any group that will be selected by the audience voting.
What will the festival do with the other participants who are not among the awarded groups? - They will receive diploma.
Festival Day Program - 2019 June 6:
1. at 10:00 - Opening Ceremony
2. at 11:00 - Starting the festival for the age group, 6-18 years old
3. at 16:00 - Continuing Festival for the age group, 18 years old and over
4. at 20:30 - Closing Ceremony
Extra Programs for The Festival Days:
a. Cultural meeting in a historical place
b. Night meeting in the hotel
c. Morning ceremony
d. Goodbye party
- 95 Euro per accompanying person - fee for 2 nights accommodation in a good qualified hotel apartment or 3-star hotel and 2 daily meals. (for accompanying people)
- 155 Euro per person for a soloist (60 Euro participation fee in the festival for soloists + 95 Euro accommodation fee)
- 145 Euro per person in a group (50 Euro participation fee in the festival for groups + 95 Euro accommodation fee)
Participants can ask the festival for transferring from airport/bus or train station to their hotel at additional fee.
Optional excursions can be asked by the participants on the day of arrival at additional fee (with an English language guide).
If you will be interested in staying more, you should inform the festival office at least one month prior to the festival date.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee (out of total payment - participation fee and accommodation fee), which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The groups also should pay in advance another 30% out of total payment per person as reservation at last 1 month after registration, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
The rest of participation fee the groups can pay when arrive to the festival.
Guarantee fee and the next 30% payment are non-refundable.