Директор: Mr. Milutin Lukic
Conditions of the festival:
- The festival accepts the participation of choirs, singing groups, orchestras, folklore ensembles of all ages which would accept conditions for participation,
- Number and age of persons in the group are not limited and in the number are included ALL PERSONS in the group, such as: singers, musicians, dancers, leaders, accompanying persons in the group, parents of children who are participating in program and bus drivers (if the ensemble organizes its own transport)
- Program which group would present is at free choice and duration will be max 15 min, according of Festival’s program. The ensemble is obliged to regulate mutual copyrights with authors. The ensemble is obliged to participate in some humanitarian events during festival days, with program no longer than 30 min. For the program he performs, the ensemble undertakes to regulate the copyright for the songs he performs at the festival. The festival organizer does not assume any obligation to pay copyright.
- Participants in the program should also count on the parade of participants in the event, if the weather conditions allow it, as well as the rules that regulate the behavior due to the virus.
departure in the evening from the agreed place. Night drive,
in the morning arrival in Jedrene, break to see the city, visit to Selimi's mosque and bazaar until 12.00 when departure for Istanbul, Arrival in Bujukčekmeče around 3 pm, accommodation in a hotel. Free time until dinner. Agreement between the Organizer and the ensemble management for the program. Dinner.
After breakfast, organized departure by a local guide, to Istanbul for sightseeing, boating on the Bosphorus or shopping. Return in the afternoon. Dinner. Overnight. Ensembles that do not go sightseeing can spend the day on the beach or sightseeing Bujukčekmečeta.
21.00 Performance of the ensemble. Overnight
- The Organizer reserved the right to change the program, he used the pandemics of the environment, which can occur without the will and consent of the Organizer, based on the decision of the Turkish authorities.
- 79 Euro per person in a triple room, extra day 25 euro
- 94 Euro per person in a double room, extra day 32 euro
- 124 Euro per person in a single room, extra day 40 euro
Participation fee includes:
- accommodation in a five-star hotel in the municipality of Istanbul Bujukcekmece (Premium or Diamond), on the basis of three half-boards, mandatory international travel insurance, certificates of appreciation and organization costs.
- Each 26th participant is free
Participation fee does not include:
- The registration fee does not include a guided tour of Istanbul, a boat ride on the Bosphorus, as well as tickets for museums and other forms of non-board spending.
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee to EAFF, which is to be deducted at the final payment
As a next step, groups are required to pay an advance payment in the amount of 20 euros per person in dinars on the day of payment and fill out an application for participation. The rest of the registration fee, the ensemble is obliged to pay no later than before entering the hotel.
In case the event is canceled due to pandemic conditions, the advance payment will be returned to each participant. In the second case of cancellation of an already registered ensemble, the advance will not be refunded.