About our University:
Established in 2012 with engineering as a flagship program, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri (CGC-J) located in North India at Punjab state city Chandigarh, has come a long way in its journey of delivering quality higher education at affordable fees. CGC-J, whose roots date back to 2001 and has evolved from CGC Group, is today one of North India’s leading higher education providers that offer world-class education and endless placement opportunities to the students of all corners of the country.
Currently, CGC-J offers 40+ advanced, practice-based and industry-par undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the fields of Engineering, Management, Commerce, Law, Computer Application, Journalism, Pharmacy*, Sciences, and more.
CGC-J is the epitome of strong international alliances as we have tied-up with 40+ top international colleges and universities in 15 countries around the globe. These alliances give our students an opportunity to broaden their horizons.
We would like to organize the International Folk Festival in our campus where we could showcase the diversity of different cultures at our campus. We will have an audience of more than 10,000 and huge media coverageand also our digital marketing and branding team is expert enough to publish this festival at various social media channels etc.
FREE OF COST (NO particiption fee )
We would give free accommodation, food and some participation fee to the various dance groups who will visit us and also we would give them free city tours and showcase some program about our Indian Traditional Culture.
We have already hosted many International events like recently we organized the International Diplomat Meet where we have invited ambassadors and diplomats of more than 14 countries.
Conditions for participation:
- For dance group there is limit of 7 to 15 minutes per group
- There should not be any vulgarity of unethical words to be used in singing/dancing etc.
- For singing (Both solo and group) time limit is 5 to 8 minutes per performance.
- Participants has to arrange their own dresses.
- Age limit 18 to 45 years
- The entry is free, there is no registration fee .
- The event will be happening physically in campus in India and we give free accommodation, free food and free city tours and free session about Indian culture but the flights cost is to be borne by the dance groups or they have to arrange.
- The event will be for 2 days probably in the 3rd week of February.